Mothers, Grandmothers, and Mothers-to-be all deserve to be pampered! Often, mothers do so much for everyone else that they can forget to take care of themselves. Why not give them the gift of youth with healthy vein treatments for their face, hands, feet, and legs? Here are 5 reasons why they deserve a Mommy Makeover vein treatment and removal this Spring!
- Gives them ample time to heal from varicose vein or spider vein treatment or removal procedures. Spring is an ideal time to get vein treatment and get the results they have been looking for before summer arrives. Depending on the type of vein treatment needed, and the severity of one’s vein appearance, multiple vein treatment sessions might be necessary. Getting treatment for varicose veins or spider veins during the spring quarter of the year helps patients take the time to experience the right care to achieve their desired results.
- Cooler spring weather lets people recover more easily without dealing with hotter temperatures. For some patients, the summer heat can exacerbate vein conditions and lead to not only a longer recovery time but also the need for more time with either more follow up appointments or more vein treatment sessions. Luckily, this does not happen when patients follow proper recovery guidelines and advice from trained vein professionals.
- Avoiding direct sunlight exposure is crucial to recovery but can be difficult to achieve in the summer months versus during the spring. Certain vein removal procedures might require patients to wear pants or long sleeve shirts to protect skin from sun rays and UV rays. This could be difficult to do during the hotter and sunnier summer months.
- Compression stockings can be easier to wear in the spring. Compression stockings are worn to help improve blood circulation and also helps keep pressure on the veins in the lower legs. If compression stockings are needed during post procedure, wearing them during the cooler spring weather is helpful to avoid discomfort or rashes from heat during the summer.
- Self Care is important for one’s overall health. Wellness of the body comes hand in hand with mental health. Taking care of health care needs not only helps people get relief from pain but also relief from stress. Getting vein treatments with proven results can help one regain the confidence to love the skin they are in.
Mothers deserve all the best in care! The San Diego Varicose Vein Treatment Center has years of expertise with minimally invasive varicose vein and spider vein treatments to help patients get the beautiful skin on their face, arms or legs they want to show off in public this summer. Take a look at our vein treatment options of sclerotherapy, ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy, endovenous thermal ablation, and phlebectomy procedures to help banish varicose veins and spider veins for good!
If you or someone you know is interested, contact our team for more information and schedule a consultation with us today.