Treatment Options For Varicose Veins And Spider Veins
First, it's important to know that all procedures are medically approved and have been used by hundreds of thousands of patients to relieve the pain and suffering caused by varicose veins.
Next, you should know that there is no guess work in the procedures we offer. There is no trial and error. Because we use ultrasound and uncover and understand the entire venous structure of your lower extremities - how the blood flows and which veins are diseased - we have an exact road map of how to treat you. As we perform our ultrasound evaluation, you will see and understand what is happening within your body.
- This method uses high-frequency radio waves to create heat and close off the varicose veins.
Clarivein For Endovenous Thermal Ablation
- We’ve recently introduced ClariVein, a specialty tool used for endovenous thermal ablation that increases the effectiveness of the procedure and facilitates a quick return to work and normal activities. Studies have shown that varicose vein procedures using ClariVein are simpler, faster, and result in up to 74% less pain than other minimally invasive vascular treatments.
Sclerotherapy For Varicose and Spider Veins
- A procedure that uses a solution injected into the varicose veins to scar and close them off.
Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy
- Here we use ultrasound technology to find larger varicose veins hidden beneath the surface of the skin and inject them with a solution to scar and close them.
- Small incisions are made in the skin near the varicose vein. Then, a phlebectomy hook is used to carefully remove the diseased vein.